Tag Archives: EpiscoChicks

St. Paul’s Community

St. Paul’s became an organized parish of the Episcopal Diocese of Georgia in 1851. In 1855, the first Episcopal Bishop of Georgia consecrated the first location of St. Paul’s. In 1896, the current location of St. Paul’s was dedicated and included a cornerstone from the 1855 building. The present St. Paul’s could be described as […]

Read More